ZoLv3 GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Graphics

2 posters

STAFF APPLICATION

LiLPiLkO
    LiLPiLkO
    MOJOJ OJO
    MOJOJ OJO

STAFF APPLICATION Empty STAFF APPLICATION

Post  LiLPiLkO Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:12 pm

1.Previous experience: i have ran succesful clans on GB and also used to be a MD on a sponsorship website bluechromez and lav groups! i stopped due to the owner employing people with GFX Sad

2.Why would like to do this: i would like to help promote this site and help make it into a top sponsor/GFX

3.What you could bring to the community: i would bring advertisement to it with a great way of doing this would be through GB with my fifa 09 doubles which looks to be heading to top page http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/fifa-soccer-09/team/xx-godz-of-fifa-xx also i am looking into the possibility of buying/gettign photoshop so hopefully soon i can make GFX also could you tell me how you got it please ?? thanks Very Happy

4.How active are you: i am very active and would reply to all posts possible i have a laptop and a computer by me at all times so i have easy acess to the internet
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Admin
    Admin

STAFF APPLICATION Empty Re: STAFF APPLICATION

Post  Daniel Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:43 am

Ok you are now a moderator on ZoLv3. You are the last moderator until we get 100 members.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:05 am