ZoLv3 GFX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Graphics

Points2Shop Success

charliejones

Points2Shop Success Empty Points2Shop Success

Post  charliejones Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey, I just wanted to post my opinion about a site where I earned enough points doing free offers in 2 days to get myself a 1600 point Microsoft card. cheers Points2Shop is legit and if you don't believe me then ask ixDanieli. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to earn points doing free offers. The nicest part about Points2Shop is that you can find any item on Amazon.com and order it with your points. I've tried other sites like this before and was unsuccessful at earning points. If you would like to check it out then please click Here - Points2Shop.com and see for yourself how easy it really is. And for those of you that would rather earn cash doing the same offers you can go Here - Cashle.com and what ever cash you earn you can have it sent directly to your paypal account if you have one. Simple as clicking a couple links.

Last edited by charliejones on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more info and edit links)